PHOTOS: Tangmo Nida Dead Body Pictures and Videos Leaked On Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, and, YouTube

The proprietor and skipper of the velocity boat, during which Thai TV actress Nida “Tangmo” Patcharaveerapong was travelling with a small group of buddies on Thursday night, might face prices of inflicting demise by negligence, mentioned Pol Maj-Gen Paisarn Wongwatcharamongkol, superintendent of Nonthaburi police in the present day (Saturday).

The two-day seek for the lacking actress ended when her physique was recovered from the Chao Phraya River this afternoon.

38 hours after she fell from a ship, rescue groups discovered Nida’s physique floating within the river about 300 metres from the Pibulsongkram Pier in Nonthaburi province.

Nida’s brother was the primary to identify one thing floating within the river and he alerted the rescue groups, who arrived on the location and plucked the physique from the water.

With tears in his eyes, Nida’s brother thanked everybody for his or her efforts. He mentioned he recognised the physique as belonging to his sister by the garments she was sporting.

“I come to take her back home,” he mentioned, including that he’ll depart the remaining for the police to deal with.

Pol Maj-Gen Paisarn mentioned in the present day Tanupat Lerttaweewit, the proprietor of the velocity boat, might face a cost of utilizing a velocity boat with an expired license, whereas one other man nicknamed “Bert”, who was on the helm of the boat when Nida fell, might face a cost of driving a ship and not using a license.

The two might also face prices of inflicting demise by negligence, however no formal prices have been filed but, mentioned the police officer.

Nida was amongst a bunch of six individuals on the velocity boaton Thursday night time, travelling from the Thon Buri Bridge in direction of Nonthaburi province. She is believed to have fallen into the river from the rear of the boat at about 11pm.

Nida’s buddies, along with her on the boat, have all reported to Nonthaburi’s Muang district police station for questioning. They included Tanupat Lerttaweewit, the proprietor of the velocity boat, and Nida’s private supervisor, often called “Kratik”.

Asked why it took him so lengthy to report back to the police, Tanupat mentioned he was nonetheless in shock after what had occurred.

He mentioned that there have been life jackets on board, however not one of the passengers was sporting one as a result of they didn’t know the place they had been stored.

“We are very sorry, we are saddened by the incident,” he mentioned as he pleaded with the media for understanding and sympathy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *